Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm Famous!


I'm Famous! (Bottom Left) Taurus Marketing 15th Anniversary Party
'Where the bloody hell were you?' B&T Magazine 17 September 2010

The Taurus Marketing party was held in the last week of August and we're still getting press coverage! Over the weekend, we (me) were featured in B&T Magazine, Australia's highest circulated advertising, marketing, PR and media magazine "covering the latest marketing strategies, account moves, people moves, and media trends with hard-nosed analysis and expert opinion from the industry's top players." It's quite exciting entering a PR/Marketing firm where we're throwing parties getting covered by various high level publications e.g. B&T, The Australian, AFR, MediaConnect, PR Report and Mi Society. Furthermore, we're in awards season racking up the Australia Marketing Institute (AMI) marketing award for 'brand extension'. This week, we're up for the Public Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA) award for best PR campaign. So now, I can go around Australia with a turned up nose saying 'Where the bloody hell were you?'
*courtesy of B&T 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is so great! You're one of those amazingly confident people that light up an event. I've no doubt I'm gonna see you in one of my TIME magazines one day . . . or at least Entertainment Weekly. Go girl!

How long have I been here?