Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Best of 2013


I can't believe 2013 is over. It felt like yesterday that Dave and I were landing in Los Angeles on the 1st January ending a 3 week trip to our home towns of Lufkin and Kingston for Christmas. A lot has happened including changing jobs, moving, a trip to the other side of the world and much more. It has been a great year for the most part. I was challenged in many ways, but am now enjoying the rewards of hard work, dedication and pursuing what felt right for my life. Here's are the highlights of 2013. I am so excited to see how 2014 unfolds and very much looking forward to it topping what was a year of great learnings, growth and happiness.

Happy new year to all my friends near and far! Health and happiness in 2014!

No comments:

How long have I been here?