Thursday, September 11, 2008

Take that! Maybe I should get a bonus?

CCTV Review of Memory English Class: Elementary School

A better class from Shadiyah than what I have previously seen. She was more interactive than before and she not only asked more questions but also better questions. It is apparent that Shadiyah is trying to get better and it is paying off.

CCTV Review of Memory English Class: Middle School

A much better middle school performance from Shadiyah than before. She was more engaging, asked more questions, and truly put an honest effort into making a connection with the students. Hopefully all her hard work will pay off, and she will continue to improve.

GLORY! I knew I wasn't that bad of a teacher. Let's hope my CCTV reviews of Bridge Reading: Middle School is good too. Word around our branch is that these classes are the worst!

1 comment:

~Christie Renee~ said...

I am going to design a T shirt that says :" I LOVE CCTV"

How long have I been here?